Follow us on Facebook and view the pictures of our project.
Check out the article in the Elkridge Patch describing our Sanctuary Restoration project.
About the Project
Trinity Episcopal Church was built in 1857 and renovated in 1890 to add the current altar wall and three large stained glass windows. The August 23, 2001 earthquake and 155 years have taken their toll on our historic church. We’re excited to announce plans to renovate and repair the altar wall, stained glass windows, and roof above the altar. Our goal is to ensure it lasts another 155 years. Here are some pictures of the damaged areas that have been repaired:
Below are pictures of the project underway and the completed restoration. A Celebration of the Restoration was held on January 27, 2013. We are deeply appreciative of everyone who contributed to the project.